Observations taken from a family party:
- My 5 Aunts, separately, made the exact same observation about a group of playing children. Am I next? Does it hurt when the aliens first take control of your body?
- Buckets of sangria and margaritas make for many hazardous golf-cart rides.
- Fireworks really do improve the party.
- Ditto for the chocolate fountain.
- Teenagers can mix with other members of the species, despite their constant bad press.
- Do people really still smoke?
- My family rocks: great food, relaxed conversation, electric guitar by the bonfire, kids running around in packs. What more could you ask for?